CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, June 19, 2008

Home Again

It's sooooo good to finally be home again! Though we've technically been home from our various vacations since Sunday evening, this morning was the first morning I didn't feel jet-lagged or overwhelmed at the piles of laundry, dishes, bills, dust bunnies, errands, or phone calls screaming for attention. It was good to get away, but so good to come home!

I have so many blog posts to put here, but they will have to wait just a bit while I continue to catch my breath. God has been showing me so much lately...good vacations always yield a new perspective on what the Lord is doing in your life, don't they?

Coming home reminds me that this is only a temporary home and a beautiful homecoming awaits us in heaven. Can't you imagine the excitement Jesus must feel each moment that brings us closer to eternity with Him?!?

Be both blessed and a blessing today!
Jen

0 comments: