CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, December 11, 2008

And He Slept...

I just have to rejoice a little bit. Last night, I put Samuel in his own bed at 9:30. I went to help a friend for a bit, fully expecting to come home to a hungry, wakeful child. He was still sleeping, so I got ready for bed and curled up to wait for him to wake up. I woke up at 1:30...still sleeping. 3:15...still sleeping. 4:00...still sleeping. He finally woke up to eat at 4:45 AM! That's almost 7 hours of blissful sleep!!!

Now, if I can figure out how to repeat that again tonight as well as get myself to stop checking the clock all through the night, we'll be golden!

Thank You, God, for a great night with Samuel! I'm looking forward to our day together in You! In Jesus' Name, Amen.

1 comments:

Mrs. Pear said...

Praise the Lord!

I love it when you post good news on Samuel - even the tiny things because it is wonderful to hear after all he went through at the start! Poor little guy!

It is always funny how everyone things those first few nights that little ones sleep longer must be such a relief to mommy - nope, we wake up wanting to nurse our darlings! :-)