CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, December 12, 2008

...for nine (yes, NINE!) hours!

And it was the best night's sleep in almost a year!!! This time, I only woke up twice: once because I heard him rustling around and assumed he was waking up at 3:30 AM, and again at 5:30 AM because I had to go to the bathroom:) I feel like a new, happier, rested, healthful, invigorated mama today!

Thank You, again, Lord, for the rest. Rest for my body and rest for my spirit. In Jesus' Name, Amen.

2 comments:

Mrs. H said...

yay!!!! what a blessing...i remember how amazing it felt when our Samuel finally gave us a night like that...i bet you feel like a NEW woman!!

Anonymous said...

I envy you right now! Kairi is almost 6 months and is still up faithfully at 3am and 6am! She doesn't go down for the count until 11 pm! Enjoy it girl! Oh and call me about those haircuts please! I will remember, but I want to be sure on the time!