CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Whew!

I'm enjoying the sound of my dryer running. It's the only thing running in the house at the moment! No elephant noises coming from upstairs. No little bare feet racing from the front door to back door to front again. No treadmill whirring (though I should be hopping on there more often!) I'm exhaling. Whew...

This weekend, we picked up some "new" used furniture from my out of state family and brought it home. It was a huge ordeal, but the end is in sight! The kids and I spent all day today cleaning, rearranging, re-rearranging just trying to get the house sorted. I'm a nester. I like all my feathers to be in place. It may not make sense to anyone else, but the feathers need to be where I want them. My poor husband has learned to just let me do it. In the end, it all works out fairly well. When he came home tonight, I had all the furniture where I wanted and just needed to work on cleaning and putting things away. No dinner in waiting for my working guy, but he's clever. He had already planned to take the girls out for pizza!

So, I'm continuing to exhale and enjoying a few minutes of quiet. They are few and far between, but they do come now and then.

0 comments: