CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, October 29, 2007

A Picture Perfect Day

Last weekend, we took the kids to Conner Prairie for the day. It was this picture-perfect day, complete with a canopy of sunshine and falling leaves. These are some photos of our trip:



An X-ray view of our little tribe...


At the axe throw...Charlie was one of only two folks to hit the target! What a guy, and a real hero to the girls!










Pumping water...
or at least, trying to!











As Emma wisely said, "I'm going to take a picture of this in my mind so I can remember how happy I am."



Thank You, Lord, for the beautiful day, the beautiful memories, my beautiful family, and beautiful You! In Jesus' name, Amen.













1 comments:

Ann said...

I'm glad your new computer is up and running!!! Looks like a fun time--we'll have to go with you sometime!