CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Top Ten Tuesdays--Amended

Ahem...I think I need to amend my previous post by adding ten things about today that are not, in fact, driving me crazy, but are simply wonderful. It read sort of complaining and the Word instructs us not to complain...

10. It's 8:15 PM and all three girls are tucked into bed for the night!
9. At swim lessons today, Ruthie went under water several times and Emma learned to free-style swim!
8. The girls have almost mastered their first Bible verse for Memory Madness--even Olivia.
7. Friends brought us a frozen, homemade dinner for later this week--who doesn't love a night off from kitchen duty?!
6. Charlie cleaned up the kitchen and took charge of the girls for awhile tonight to give me a breather...what a guy!
5. We have a bumper crop of tomatoes this year...dozens each day and more than enough to share with neighbors and friends.
4. We had ice cream and oreos for dessert tonight. Hey, my husband knows how to take care of me!
3. The kids got to visit with their bestest buds this evening and burn off some extra energy...hence #10.
2. Emma wrote her first story today!
1. Although I woke up tired and crabby, and things didn't go according to logic or plan all day, and I didn't feel super--the Lord was with me, just like He promises in His Word...before me, behind me, in each and every moment.

1 comments:

jan said...

What's your tomato secret? We have about 10 plants that have yielded ONE tomato to date!