CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, January 26, 2009

25 Things About Me

1. I love Jesus…Who He is, what He’s done for me, for you, for us all.
2. I love to cook. I love tackling really complicated recipes-- homemade, from scratch recipes. And then sharing the results with my family and friends! And to think, when I first got married all I could make was cereal!!!
3. I have a port-wine stain birthmark. Different, unusual, conversation-starter and ender but something I really, truly wouldn’t trade if I could. I know who my friends are and I know who loves me. I also know God thinks ALL He has made is gorgeous.
4. I love my husband…he is the perfect complement to me and vice versa. I love his enthusiasm for the Lord as well as his faithful service to me and our kids.
5. I had 4 babies in 6 years…I’m tired!
6. I think my kids are amazing people. I have loved each and every stage they have gone through—even the rough ones!—and I can’t wait to see what kind of people they are going to be!
7. I home school all four of our kids.
8. My parents divorced when I was 8.
9. I never really got to know my real dad very well and sometimes I wonder if that was a good thing or a bad thing. Really, I wish I could have had the opportunity to choose.
10. Pizza is my favorite food. Of all time. Ever.
11. I hate mushrooms.
12. I want to run in a marathon before I turn 40.
13. I want to learn to sew better.
14. I love snail mail. I still get excited before I open the mailbox each day.
15. My feelings get hurt easily, but I’m good at hiding it from others.
16. I have a tendency to sulk when I’m tired.
17. I like to dance and do so when I think no one else is looking…especially to Latin music
18. My favorite household chore: vacuuming.
19. Least favorite: dusting.
20. I’ve had the same best friend for 16 years and we talk on the phone for an hour every week, even though we live 2000 miles apart.
21. I love civics...not the car, the subject.
22. A couple of my spiritual gifts: hospitality, intercessory prayer, helps, administration.
23. I know how to knit and sing.
24. I really love the Bible study I’ve been in for the last 3 years.
25. I don’t think I know 25 people well enough to ask them to respond to this!

0 comments: