CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, June 6, 2007

More prayers they pray...

Ruthie: Thank You God, for this day. Please help my boo-boos to heal. Please help people to have Jesus in their hearts. It would be sad if they didn't know you like I do. Thank You for not letting it thunder last night. I know you are in the thunder but I think You are scary when You make all that noise. You sound too big to see me. In Jesus' name, Amen.

Emma: Thank You God, for this day and help the people on the other side of the world like the people in the Ukraine to know Jesus in their hearts. Some people on this side of the world don't have Jesus in their hearts, either. Maybe I could just tell them and then they would know and they could be with us in heaven in those houses you are building up there. I want my house to be purple. I'm saving money in my piggy bank I made with Daddy to give to the kids in the Ukraine. If I find any pennies I'm going to put them in the special box at church but not when anybody but You is looking because I know if I do that, You will give me a special blessing. Mommy says that giving is a good enough blessing but I want to go to Disney World. Also, Holiday World and the Strawberry Festival and the Fall Festival. In Jesus' Name, Amen.

Olivia: Praise Jesus! Amen!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Prayers are going out right now for little Olivia.

Love
Nina