CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, June 9, 2007

Olivia--Saturday AM

We're home! It's so blissful to be here. We got home around 7:30 PM last night. Olivia began running another fever last night, but it was low-grade so no cause for great concern (although, I think I will be on high alert until she is completely well!). She was fitful through the night, but slept better in her own bed. I know I slept better in my own bed!

If you are still checking in and still praying, please continue to do so. Although we are home, Olivia is not back to normal. She's still feverish and lethargic. In fact, this morning, she only wanted to curl up on my lap and suck her finger--definitely NOT our little Olivia. I'm working hard to trust in the Lord, knowing that, despite what I see before me, He is indeed healing my little girl. I've been asking God to re-fresh my sight and open my eyes to all that He was and is and is yet to be.

0 comments: