CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, November 29, 2007

Me, a Disciple?

A new blogger friend, J. at Midsummer Meanderings, gave me this award. Very humbling. I almost didn't post it to my blog because lately is hasn't fit my description of myself. I still don't think of myself as someone trying to carry Christ's message to the ends of the earth...maybe to the shower or the garage or possibly my front porch. I wanted to pass the award along, though, so I have to post it on my blog to give it away. Without further ado, the receipients are:

Ann, at More Questions Than Answers
and
Charity Grace

I don't get around the blog world much (or the real world, either for that matter!) so I've chosen these for the time being. Thanks, friends, for helping us all walk closer to Christ!

This award originated with Dan King over at Management by God, who states, "Mathetes is the Greek word for disciple, and the role of the disciple (per the Great Commission) is to make more disciples. The role of a disciple of Christ is to carry His message to the ends of the earth. It is with this heart that I have created the Mathetes Award."Those who receive it are to pass it on to other disciples who are sharing the good news in their own bloggity ways.Here are the rules: Winners of this award to pass this on to other "disciples". As you pass it on, I just ask that you mention and provide links for(1)the originator of the award (Dan King of management by God), (2) the person that awarded it to you, and then (3) name the sites of those you believe are fulfilling the role of a disciple of Christ.


3 comments:

jan said...

Hi Jen-
Just stopping by to let you know I did write about our cleaning "schedule" yesterday. After you read it, please let me know if you have anymore questions about it.
Hope you have a great week!
Judy

Ann said...

Wow, thanks!!! what a privelege... now I need to think about who to pass it on to!

Ann said...

Thanks again, Jen! I'll post it next week...sorry for the delay!