CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Top Ten Tuesdays--Favorite Posts of 2007

Ann of More Questions Than Answers had a great idea...listing your top ten favorite posts of 2007 for Top Ten Tuesdays. Here goes!

10. The Best Gift of All
9. I Am The Dog
8. Resurrection!
7. My Man The Bat Warrior
6. Clothed In Righteousness
5. Praying For Poop
4. What Happened To Her?
3. A Girl and Her Dog
2. Unbroken
1. Eating An Apple With A Spoon

Gosh, was that hard! But, such a great exercise! I can see so clearly the ways God has grown me over the last year, and the many ways I continue to need His intervention...Blessings to you in 2008!

2 comments:

Ann said...

I remember all but one of those--I'll have to go and find it! I still laugh about eating an apple with a spoon :)

Unknown said...

I loved the eating an apple with a spoon post. Hilarious!